Our goal is to ensure that everyone has equal access to information and can fully participate in their care. The JPS Health Network website is assessed for ADA compliance by simulating methods employed by people with various disabilities and by using validators to indicate potential accessibility issues. We are committed to upholding our legal obligations to Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Department of Justice (DOJ) web accessibility directives.
Our dedication to ADA compliance ensures that JPS Health Network is as accessible and accommodating as possible for all patients, visitors and staff.
For access to more valuable information, visit disability.gov, the federal government's Web site for people with disabilities, their family members, veterans, caregivers, employers and others.
To speak with someone at JPS Health Network about accessibility or accommodations, contact: ADA Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MULTI-LANGUAGE INTERPRETER SERVICES AND ALTERNATIVE FORMATS
JPS provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters; and foreign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats and other formats).
- Telecommunicate device for Deaf persons (TDD) is available in Patient Relations.
JPS also provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters; and
- Information written in other languages.
If you believe that JPS Health Network has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of a legally protected characteristic, you can file a complaint with: ADA Coordinator (email@example.com).
JPS Health Network websites make use of industry-standard techniques and preferred practices to provide the highest possible level of ADA website accessibility for our users. These include, but are not limited to, the characteristics of usability for screen reader users, keyboard-only users, users with low/impaired vision, users who are deaf and users who are color blind.
- JPS Health is committed to assessing, prioritizing, and updating all company websites that are determined to be non-ADA compliant. As a result, we are in varying stages of progress toward our accessibility goal.
- Some of our content is in PDF format only. We are working on a process to ensure all PDFs are accessible.
- Due to current technology constraints, there are some instances where we are unable to provide information in an accessible format (e.g. mapping, etc.). We will be monitoring these sections and will develop accessible solutions as technology improves.