At JPS Health Network, our mission is to support better and healthier lives. We have a vision to be the trusted healthcare leader for our community, advancing health through clinical care, innovation and education. JPS Health Network is dedicated to providing a full continuum of behavioral health services, including inpatient services at Trinity Springs Pavilion, emergency behavioral health services at our Psychiatric Emergency Center, and outpatient services at our JPS outpatient clinics.
Please call Outpatient Behavioral Health at 817-702-3100 or Inpatient Behavioral Health at 817-702-3636. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinics
- Central Arlington Behavioral Health
- JPS Center for Behavioral Health Recovery
- Medical Home Northeast Tarrant
- Stop Six-Walter B. Barbour Health Center
- True Worth Clinic
- Viola Pitts-Como Health Center
Behavioral Health Services
- Acute Inpatient Care
- Adolescent Inpatient Care
- Local Commitment Alternative Services
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Peer and Family Services
- Psychiatric Emergency Center
The above link will take you to the Online Information and Referral database which contains all mental health resources in Tarrant County. This database is maintained by Mental Health America of Tarrant County which has provided a link between individuals and the mental health services in our community for over 50 years.
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- Social Phobia/Social Anxiety Association